Thursday 5 April 2012

Lay a little egg for me

We decided earlier that a walk was in order so we set off and ended up at our local high street where we chanced upon some half price Easter bargains. Being one unable to resist a bargain,  I thought they would make great contents for 'treasure/discovery basket'.

I was right, 'The fairy' spent ages playing with them, putting the chicks in eggs, taking them out again...






Counting and sorting the eggs ...




Then she promptly came out with my quote of the day, 'the chicks go in the eggs then they come out of the hens bum' - Out of the mouths of babes

I think she may well have remembered some of the books we got out of the library to explain the arrival of 'the frog'.

Language Focus
Vocabulary: in, out, more, colours
Other skills: fine motor manipulation, knowledge of the world/life cycles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments and will try to reply to any questions you have.