Tuesday 21 January 2014

Big Cup Little Cup coffee review.

I love coffee. Fact. So when I heard that Big Cup Little Cup were asking for volunteers to review their new Nespresso compatible coffee pods I wasn't shy at saying 'Yes please!'



I was sent a pack of Millers Yard (described as 'full bodied, bitter chocolate , red fruit, clove and pepper spice) and a pack of Thompson #9 (described as medium - full bodied, coco forest fruits, plum and almond). I don't claim to be a coffee connoisseur, but I am rather fond of an espresso at breakfast. I really enjoyed both of the types of coffee. I found the creme (the frothy bit on the top of the coffee) wasn't as consistent as with Nespresso brand capsules. The price is comparable to Nespresso capsules. A big plus for me is that Big Cup Little Cup capsules contain fairly traded coffee.

Disclaimer: I was sent two boxes of capsules to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments and will try to reply to any questions you have.